科技新闻- 任天堂爆款闹钟 Nintendo's Interactive Alarm Clock
更新时间:2024-10-19 00:33 浏览量:11
任天堂全新推出的闹钟Alarmo,一经推出就一”钟“难求,在日本甚至需要采取摇号抽奖的方式进行销售。Alarmo本质上是一款集成了沉浸式声音体验和体感操控的多功能闹钟:使用任天堂游戏IP中的音乐成为唤醒你的起床号角,同时内置了运动检测传感器,可以侦测使用者在床上的动作来动态改变闹铃的音效。另外还具备一些特色功能比如记录使用者的睡眠和活动情况,并提供游戏主题的整点报时提醒等等。
Wake up, babes.
醒醒,宝贝们。
New Nintendo alarm clock just dropped.
任天堂刚刚发布了一款新闹钟。
Yes, we have new Nintendo hardware for 2024.
是的,是任天堂2024年新款硬件设备。
Maybe not what you expected or anyone expected.
也许这不是你或其他人期待的。
It is a smart alarm clock called Alarmo.
这是一款名为Alarmo的智能闹钟。
It just was announced.
这消息刚刚公布。
It just went on sale today.
它今天才刚上架。
I ran to the New York City Nintendo store.
我专程跑到纽约市的任天堂商店买了一台。
Let's open it up and see what it's all about.
让我们打开它,看看它到底是什么样的。
Let's go.
我们开始吧。
This lets you wake up with Nintendo sounds from various games, like Mario and Zelda.
它可以让你听着各种任天堂游戏的声音醒来,比如马里奥和塞尔达。
Okay, here we go.
好,我们把它拿出来。
There she is.
在这呢。
Here's your power cord.
这是电源线。
There's this little guy here.
就是这个小玩意。
Okay, we gotta power this up and get it going.
好,给它通电启动。
But really quick, what you're getting here is the ability to wake up in different Nintendo immersive themes from different games.
但很快,你会得到,在不同的任天堂沉浸式主题中醒来的体验,这些主题来自不同的游戏。
So loaded on here, it says it has Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 3, Pikmin 4, and Ring Fit Adventure.
上面说它有《超级马里奥:奥德赛》、《塞尔达传说:荒野之息》、《斯普拉遁3》、《皮克敏4》和《健身环大冒险》。
And there'll be different sounds that you can choose from on how you want to wake up and how you move.
而且,你可以根据希望醒来的方式和动作选择不同的声音。
Now this isn't just something that tells the time.
它不仅仅可以报时。
It has a lot of smart sensors to track your sleep and know when you're moving in bed to help wake you up more with other sounds.
它有很多智能传感器来追踪你的睡眠状态,并知道你在床上何时移动,以便用其他声音帮助你醒来。
Okay.
好。
Alarmo!
Alarmo!
Oh, you twist.
哦,要扭这个。
Okay, so we're gonna twist.
好,我们扭一下这个。
Oh, you press.
哦,需要按。
Oh, it's teaching you.
它在教你。
Ah!
啊!
It's got that little Mario font.
它那里有个小马里奥。
I like it.
我喜欢。
This is how you're testing it.
这是测试它的方式。
Okay, it's motion sensing.
是动作感应的。
Okay, we're in the office.
好,我们现在去办公室。
I'm not in a bedroom, but I'll make a little cozy space to take a nap.
我现在没在卧室,但我会找一个舒适的小地方打个盹。
Before we can get into the sounds, we have to set up the sensor zone.
在我们进入声音设置之前,我们要先设置传感器区域。
Okay, this is the best I can do with a bed, but we're keeping it cozy here, okay?
这是我能找到的最好的可以打盹的地方了,但是会很舒适的,别担心。
No higher than eight inches above your bed.
不超过床的八英寸高。
There are a lot of instructions here to make sure that you're placing this in the right area to get the sensor to work right.
它会有很多指示,确保你将闹钟放在正确的区域,以便传感器正常工作。
Hop into bed so we can test the alarm.
跳上床,这样我们可以测试闹钟。
Lie down, press the confirm button.
躺下,按下确认按钮。
I like how they're making sure you have a good experience getting it to work before you actually have to wake up in the morning.
我喜欢他们确保你在早上醒来之前拥有良好的使用体验。
So it's explaining that if you move around in bed, you're gonna hear more sounds and characters will keep coming to wake you up until you finally get your butt out of bed.
它解释说,如果你在床上动来动去,你会听到更大的声音,角色的声音会不断地叫你起床,直到你最终爬起来。
Oh, it's getting louder.
哦,它越来越响了。
See, I have to move around.
看,我必须动起来。
Fine, I'll get up.
好吧,我起来了。
I'll get out of bed.
我起床了。
You can't just snooze it.
你不能赖床 。
You better get out of bed.
你最好直接起床。
Okay, the first one I gotta test is Zelda Breath of the Wild.
首先我要测试的是《塞尔达传说:荒野之息》。
That's my jam.
那是我的最爱。
Awakening to adventure.
迎接冒险。
Oh, you can have Princess Zelda tell you to wake up.
哦,你可以让塞尔达公主叫你起床。
Bokoblin Battle.
哥布林之战。
Oh, that's stressful.
哦,那很令人紧张。
Okay.
好的。
First time users might want to start with steady mode.
首次使用的用户可能会选择从稳定模式开始。
There's different modes, how much you need help getting up out of bed.
它有不同的模式,取决于你需要借助多少外力才能起床。
Steady mode encourages you to get up within 20 minutes of your alarm.
稳定模式督促你在闹钟响起的20分钟内起床。
And if you don't get up in 20 minutes, it enters this sort of hurry up state.
如果你在20分钟内没有起床,它就会进入这种催促状态。
Oh, it's so cute.
哦,它太可爱了。
It's little Linky in a fire.
是坐在篝火旁的小林克。
Oh, I like it.
哦,我喜欢它。
Every time you move, you basically are punching a Bokoblin.
你每次做动作,本质上就是在重击哥布林。
Okay, I'm just gonna go through, cycle a few of these alarms so you can get a sense of what the sounds are like.
好,我只是要浏览一下这些闹钟选项,这样你就可以感受到这些声音是什么样的。
All right, I'm waking up.
好的,我醒了。
It's getting louder.
它越来越响了。
It's a gentle wake up.
这是温和的唤醒。
Mmm.
嗯。
Mmm.
嗯。
The smoochy fairies to wake you up this way.
用这种方式唤醒你的小精灵。
If you don't know this game, you're missing out.
如果你不知道这个游戏,你就错过了这个好东西。
You can also set it to shuffle.
你也可以设置为随机播放。
So if you don't want to pick it every day, it'll just randomize it for you.
如果你不想每天选择,它就会为你随机选择。
So you can wake up with a surprise.
这样你就可以在惊喜中醒来。
I like that.
我喜欢那样。
So one, two, three, four, five, six, seven different themes from each game.
所以一、二、三、四、五、六、七个不同的游戏主题。
You could just have sleepy sounds.
你可以选择安眠的声响。
This could help you get cozy.
这可以让你感到舒适。
Do you want to go to bed sounding like you're in Hyrule, roaming around, hearing the nighttime sounds of the forest?
你想不想在睡觉时听起来像是在海拉鲁,四处漫游,听着森林的夜间声音?
Yes, please.
如果是的,请听。
That's what it's playing right now.
正是它现在正在播放的。
When you set the theme, the whole entire font and all the chimes, all your sleepy sounds, they all change to that.
当你设置主题时,所有的字体和铃声,安眠声音,都会变成与主题相匹配的风格。
They said that Animal Crossing and Mario Kart are going to be coming as a download, so this is going to be something that will keep growing, it'll keep changing when you can add more sounds over time.
听说《动物之森》和《马里奥赛车》将会作为下载内容,所以这将是一个不断增加的东西,随着时间的推移,你可以添加更多的声音,它将不断变化。
Alarmo has a lot packed into it, and that might be why it costs $100.
Alarmo里面包含了很多东西,这可能就是它售价100美元的原因。
Yes, this smart alarm with all of its sensors is maybe more than most people would expect for an alarm clock, but that's because it has a lot of different immersive themes, and it's tracking how well you're sleeping at night, and it's also being able to change all these different themes and sense motion to really get you out of bed in a different way than you might be used to.
是的,这款带有各种传感器的智能闹钟可能超出了大多数人对闹钟的预期,但那是因为它有很多不同的沉浸式主题,并且它会追踪你晚上睡得怎么样,它还能变换不同的主题并感应动作,以一种你可能不习惯的不同方式真正让你起床。
So we have a lot more to test.
所以我们还有更多要测试的。
I have to put this to the real sleep test.
我得把它放到真正的睡眠测试中。
If you want to try Alarmo, it's available for purchase for Nintendo Online customers in the U.S. and Canada, but you can also go to the New York City Nintendo Store to pick it up while supplies last, like I did.
如果你想尝试Alarmo,它对美国和加拿大的任天堂线上客户开放购买,你也可以去纽约市的任天堂商店购买,只要还没售罄的话,就像我那样。
This was just a sample of the setup process, and I did appreciate how much this guides you to make sure that it's in the right spot of your bedroom.
这只是设置过程中的一个例子,我真的很喜欢这个指南,它确保你把闹钟摆放正确。
And you can wake up with motion or just hitting the button, so there's a lot of options here.
你可以通过动作或只是按按钮来醒来,有很多选择。
Very immersive, very cute.
非常沉浸式,非常可爱。
I mean, who doesn't want to wake up to Link every morning at your bedside?
谁不想每天早上在床头听到林克的声音呢?
No?
不是吗?
Just me?
我不信只有我。
This is a lot of fun.
这非常有趣。
And, you know, it might not be the Switch 2, but Nintendo, keep on surprising us, because this is the fun stuff.
而且,虽然它不是Switch 2,但是任天堂,请继续给我们惊喜,因为这很有趣。
Let us know in the comments what game you would want to wake up to first out of all the different options.
在评论中告诉我们,在所有不同的选择中,你最想醒来听到的游戏是什么?
I'm still going to play around with a little more Breath of the Wild, I think.
我想我还是会再多玩一点《塞尔达传说:荒野之息》。
We'll let you know how it goes the more we sleep test with it.
之后我们会告诉你,随着我们更多的睡眠测试,它的效果如何。
Thanks for watching.
感谢观看。